A session built around age groups of youth and concerns of attendees, an educational conversation that is designed to cover important and dangerous areas of online behavior and how caregivers can identify issues, protect youth, and support positive digital activities.
- Understand the landscape of tools & how their youth might be using them to communicate
- Know about privacy settings and where to obtain support in regards to increasing security measures
- Identify online hoaxes, virus threats, potential predators as well as common predatory behavior, and how to talk to youth about these situations
- Awareness of proper steps to take in regards to online bullying including reporting, blocking and how to support positive behaviors
- Understand online safety features including safer media sharing, password protection, behavioral consequences, and account protection
To register for this class please Contact: Teresa Baldassari via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by Phone at: (707) 565-4262
When registering please provide the following information: First & Last Names of all attending, Agency or Provider you are working with (if none please state that as well), Email & Phone number for all attendees