“What You Don’t Know About Social Media CAN Hurt You: Take Control of Your Online Reputation”
by Kerry Rego
Who Can Use This Book
Chapter 1: Your Reputation Is At Risk
- What is Reputation Management?
- Your personal reputation
- Consequences for the individual
- What a compromised reputation means for your business
- Case study: Sons of Maxwell
Chapter 2: The New Business Environment
- What is Social Media?
- The benefits of using Social Media?
- How to measure return on investment
- But you don’t need Social Media, you’re in the phone book
- Ways that Social Media will affect you whether you use it or not
- What’s the worst that could happen?
- The viral nature of a Social Media crisis
- Case study: ChapStick
Chapter 3: Obstacles, Concerns, and Solutions
- Common areas of concern
- Our needs
- Legal implications
- Intellectual property violations
- Why you must have a communications policy
- How to deal with negative online feedback
- Why deleting negative public posts is a bad idea
- Character always wins. Also known as “The Lady Test”
Chapter 4: Strategy and Action Items
- How to get started in Reputation Management
- Action items
- Legacy and process management
Chapter 5: Resources
- Other resources
- Sample editorial calendar
- Sample metric report
Kerry Rego Consulting Services
I Want To Hear From You
About The Author
$14.99 + shipping/handling or
Click here to buy the KINDLE version, only $5.99.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!