https://kerryregoconsulting.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/sonoma-state-university.jpg 525 800 Kerry Rego https://kerryregoconsulting.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/krc-logo.png Kerry Rego2011-01-21 13:41:202018-11-08 13:15:49Social Media for Tomorrow, Sonoma State University Resources
These are articles of reference in relation to the talk I gave EMBA students at Sonoma State University on 1/28/11.
Return on Investment (ROI):
- Being Social in the Social Media World (All things to consider in your campaign)
- Sexy Numbers: Measuring ROI in Social Media Campaigns
- 100 Ways to Measure Social Media (different ways to look at it)
- 4 Ways to Measure ROI
- Is Social Media Marketing Measurable? The Big Debate
Social Good and Corporate Responsibility:
- Corporate Responsibility and Social Media
- How Social Good Has Revolutionized Philanthropy
- Why Social Media is Vital to Corporate Responsibility
- 5 Tips for Better Social Corporate Social Responsibility
- How SaaS and Cloud Computing are Transforming Education
- 4 Ways Cloud Computing Can Make Your Business Better Now
- #Gov2.0 (Twitter aggregator)
- Code for America
- PopVox (added 8/8/11)
- Social Media Marketing Industry Report
- The Social Side of the Internet by Pew Internet Research Center
Learn more about how you can have me come to your university.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!