Excite, Empower, & Educate!
Kerry is a dynamic and energetic speaker, passionate about inspiring and educating others on how people and technology together can change the world. With over 170 speaking engagements in the last 4 years, Kerry brings 30 years of entertainment experience (yes, you read that right!), and 30 years of computer skills (yup, that too) when she educates and entertains an audience. Her style is friendly, conversational, humorous, informative as well as fun. Your audience will not be bored! Please click here to see her speaking schedule.
- Kerry is the County of Sonoma Social Media Staff Trainer, regularly holding classes and training sessions. Her work with the employees covers a wide variety of fields, objectives, and learning styles.
- She is the City of Santa Rosa Recreation and Parks Department Independent Social Media Trainer. She has taught classes on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, reputation management, and Pinterest. She believes in education for all and is pleased to help her community offer low cost options so all business owners and individuals may advance their social media knowledge.
- She is the Lead Trainer for the California Community California Community College funded Interactive Internet and Mobile Applications for Business Workshop (iima4biz) which is currently on hiatus. Watch the video series on http://web4biz.org.
- She is a Vistage International speaker on Social Media. Vistage is a program for Chief Executive Officers that idea share their knowledge and experiences to help each other generate better results for their businesses. They bring in top notch speakers to educate their members and she is honored to be one of them. Learn more about Vistage.
Kerry is available to speak at your private event, convention, meeting, retreat, seminar, for business and residential. Full customization of subject matter to meet your needs is available and encouraged! Contact Kerry Rego Consulting to inquire about rates for events with 1-5 people or 6+. She is based in Santa Rosa, CA in Sonoma County but is available to travel locally, regionally, or internationally to fit your needs.
Subject matter (but not limited to):
- Social Media for business and personal use
- Overcoming technophobia
- Female and Youth empowerment
- Coach, teacher
- Lunch and Learn
- Keynote Presentation
- Panel Discussion, moderator
- Graduation, valedictorian
- Event MC, host
- House Parties (invite your friends and we have a great time while learning!)
See videos of her style or slideshows she’s created
Testimonials: (click here for more)
“You are truly an engaging and relevant speaker.” Herlinda Heras, Board of Directors Rohnert Park Chamber | Co-Chair of Women in Business
“She has an amazing knack of presenting the basics, including the history of social media and how it’s being used in so many ways.” Diane Judd, Professional Organizer
“You are one of the most compelling speakers I’ve heard. I am so impressed with your enthusiasm and authenticity and how you wrapped everything up in a logical, informative, and entertaining way.” Jacqueline Keywood, Marketing Consultant
“I was captivated by your presentation on social networking. Thanks for your energetic and informative presentation. It was refreshing.” Kimberly Hanley, Wellness Consultant
“Kerry conducted a seminar at my Rotary club about the benefits of social networking. Kerry is an extremely dynamic speaker and an expert in her field. She was able to keep the attention of an audience of over 100 people right after eating lunch!! I am positive that everyone in attendance learned a great deal about the value of using social networking sites to enhance their business visibility and profitability. I would highly recommend hiring Kerry for any business owner that is interested in increasing sales and revenue in the most efficient way possible.” Michael Sinatra, Vantreo Insurance