Kerry is a dynamic and energetic speaker, passionate about inspiring and educating others on how people and technology together can change the world. With over 450 speaking engagements in the last 8 years, Kerry brings 34 years of entertainment experience (stage and film) and 33 years of computer skills when she educates and entertains an audience. Her style is friendly, conversational, approachable, humorous, informative as well as fun. Your audience will not be bored! Please click here to see her speaking schedule.
- Kerry is an instructor for the Professional Social Media Certification Course at Sonoma State University School of Extended and International Education. This certification was the first of it’s kind in the country.
- She is a digital media instructor at Sonoma State in EXCEL for Youth, a summer camp for middle school kids.
- She teaches the undergrad class COM320 Social Media at Sonoma State.
- She is a Community Education Instructor at the Santa Rosa Junior College. She teaches seminars on creating social media strategy and reputation management. She believes in education for all and is pleased to help her community offer low cost options so all business owners and individuals may advance their social media knowledge.
- She is a social media workshop guest instructor at Windsor High School in their Arete Digital Academy.
Ms. Rego is available to speak at your private event, convention, meeting, retreat, seminar, for business and individual clients. Full customization of subject matter to meet your needs is available and encouraged! Contact Kerry Rego Consulting to inquire about rates for events with 1-5 people or 6+. She is based in Santa Rosa, CA in Sonoma County but is available to travel locally, regionally, or internationally to fit your needs.
Subject matter (but not limited to):
- Social Media for business and personal use
- Overcoming technophobia
- Female and Youth empowerment
- Coach, teacher
- Lunch and Learn
- Keynote Presentation
- Panel Discussion, moderator
- Graduation, valedictorian
- Event MC, host
- House Parties (invite your friends and we have a great time while learning!)
View Kerry Rego’s Speaking Playlist.
Click logos above to see videos of her style or slideshows she’s created
Testimonials: (click here for more)
“You are truly an engaging and relevant speaker.”
Herlinda Heras, Board of Directors Rohnert Park Chamber | Co-Chair of Women in Business
“She has an amazing knack of presenting the basics, including the history of social media and how it’s being used in so many ways.”
Diane Judd, Professional Organizer
“You are one of the most compelling speakers I’ve heard. I am so impressed with your enthusiasm and authenticity and how you wrapped everything up in a logical, informative, and entertaining way.”
Jacqueline Keywood, Marketing Consultant
“I was captivated by your presentation on social networking. Thanks for your energetic and informative presentation. It was refreshing.”
Kimberly Hanley, Wellness Consultant
“Kerry conducted a seminar at my Rotary club about the benefits of social networking. Kerry is an extremely dynamic speaker and an expert in her field. She was able to keep the attention of an audience of over 100 people right after eating lunch!! I am positive that everyone in attendance learned a great deal about the value of using social networking sites to enhance their business visibility and profitability. I would highly recommend hiring Kerry for any business owner that is interested in increasing sales and revenue in the most efficient way possible.”
Michael Sinatra, Vantreo Insurance